Find Answers to Frequently Asked Questions

  • Expand All
  • When are fringe benefit contributions and remittance reports due to the Administration Office?

    On the 20th of the month following the month that contributions are due.

    Example: January hours are due on February 20th.

  • Where and how do I send contributions to the Administration Office?

    1. The physical check and hard copy remittance reports can be sent via mail: Northwest Insulation Workers Welfare Trust
      c/o WPAS, Inc.
      PO Box 34914
      Seattle, WA 98124-1914
    2. Fringe benefit contributions can be sent via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or Automated Clearing House (ACH) for transfer of funds. Contact Chase Knight or Mary Gilmore for setup and banking information.

      Chase Knight – [email protected]
      Mary Gilmore – [email protected]
      Please note that if you wish to utilize an EFT or ACH option, remittance reports or spreadsheets will still need to be sent electronically to:

      [email protected] and [email protected]

  • I made an error on my report, how do I make a correction?

    Corrections may be made by either sending the Administration Office a supplemental report or by including the corrections on next month’s employer remittance report. Adjustments or corrections to previous report must be detailed, specifying the applicable employee name and social security number.

    Please be advised that the Affordable Health Care Act does not allow for a rescission of coverage and employer credits will no longer be allowed if the result is to terminate coverage retroactively. Credits will still be allowed if they result in terminating coverage prospectively. If contributions are paid on an employee in error, you should notify the Administration Office immediately.

    Example: You discover you have reported an employee on your April hours report in error. As long as you notify the Administration Office prior to June 1st, you will be allowed to take a credit. If the Administration is notified on or after June 1st, no credit will be allowed.

  • How do I order another billing form?

    Please contact Randi Lowe or Loretta Canada to order another billing form.

    Randi Lowe – [email protected]
    Loretta Canada – [email protected]