The Northwest Insulation Workers Welfare Trust was established on June 23, 1952 to provide medical and other welfare benefits for eligible Local 7, 82 and 97 members and their dependents through the collective bargaining process.
This site provides general benefit information, forms and other Trust related items.
PLAN CHANGES DUE TO THE END OF THE COVID-19 NATIONAL EMERGENCY
As of May 12, 2023, the Trust will provide the following benefits for COVID-19 vaccines and testing.
- Vaccines from in-network medical or pharmacy providers will continue to be covered at 100% and at no cost to you.
- Vaccines from out-of-network medical or pharmacy providers will not be covered.
- COVID-19 tests from in-network providers will be covered subject to normal plan terms such as deductibles and co-insurance requirements.
- COVID-19 tests from out-of-network providers will not be covered.
- Over-the-Counter COVID-19 tests will no longer be covered.